New England's Finest is currently looking for New England based food entrepreneurs interested in reaching new markets by partnering with a fast-growing marketing and distribution company.
HOW IT WORKS
New England's Finest is the northeast’s premiere gift box company delivering curated boxes of artisanal food items. We hand select 4-6 high-quality food products from across the region and deliver them to customers across the country who have an interest in and appreciation for small batch food items from New England.
As a member of our Partner Program, your product(s) and company will be:
- Included in an appropriately themed gift box (i.e. Summer BBQ, Midnight Snacks, Sweet & Treats, etc.) distributed to all our subscribers;
- Prominently featured across all New England's Finest social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter;
- Highlighted in our monthly full-color print newsletter with photos, description, website to order more, promotional information (i.e. discount codes, etc.), and health information (i.e. Organic, Gluten Free, GMO-free, etc.);
- Featured in our monthly "Partners Edition" eNewsletter (example)
- Included on our Meet our Partners page with company logo and link to website
If you are a company that meets the following criteria, you may benefit from participation in the New England’s Finest Partner Program:
- Strong history and commitment to customer service
- E-commerce capabilities
- Commitment to sustainability and community
- Established brand and reputation associated with quality
- Interested in reaching new markets
- Operate entirely out of New England
The question we often receive is “Do you buy the products you feature in your boxes?” The answer is absolutely! We know there are many gift box companies that focus on free samples in their business model. We operate a bit differently. In order to have additional control over the size and quality of the products and brands we feature, we buy all our inventory and we do not purchase trial-size products. Because we are not a retailer, work hard to promote the great products food entrepreneurs in New England are producing, and are intent on producing the greatest value for our customers, we work with companies that see the marketing potential of our partnership and are willing to negotiate terms below wholesale rates. Rather than a reseller, New England's Finest is a marketing partner working to expand your company's exposure. In the end, our ultimate goal is to create win-win and lasting partnerships.
Our extensive market research confirms that there is a large untapped population of individuals craving items that represent New England’s brand of quality and craftsmanship. If taking advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity interests you, please feel free to email me. I look forward to the possibility of collaborating with you!
Matt Gianino, Chief Curation Officer